The Marino’s Automotive Group is looking for a Receptionist in Etobicoke! The Receptionist is a key member of the Marino’s Auto Group team in providing high quality service for every customer. The Receptionist is responsible for welcoming and hosting customers in the dealership and greeting and directing customers on the phone. Our company is looking for a customer centric individual who is passionate about building relationship with our customers.
If you have a desire to establish a career with a first-class organization and possess good working habits as well as the following:
Successful Candidates Possess:
- Work with customers to understand their needs.
- Confident in their approach with customers.
- Answer and direct phone calls in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Greet and assist customers as they come into the showroom.
- Experience communicating with clients in a professional manner via phone and email.
- Sustains a high attention to detail and a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Additional duties assigned.
Why Work for Marino’s Automotive Group:
- Ability to work in a team and possesses strong interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to problem solve and high attention to detail.
- Loves a fast pace environment.
- Computer skills and understanding of technology.
- A competitive benefits and compensation plan.
- A leadership team that believes personal growth, ongoing training and support.
- A family owned and operated organization servicing the GTA for 50 years.
Marino's Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Final candidates will be required to go undergo a criminal record search, at their own expense, to verify the absence of a criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted.