Casual Position at Pineger Youth Centre
The successful candidate will be responsible for meal planning, preparation and maintaining a safe, clean and sanitary cooking environment. Tasks and functions are to be performed in an organized, timely and professional manner, ensuring efficient, effective and safe operation of the kitchen facilities.
Job Requirements (Qualifications and Skills):
· College Diploma in cooking and meal preparation and/or equivalent experience in the food preparation service industry
· Knowledge and understanding in the application of Public Health standards for food storage, preparation and operation of a kitchen environment
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
· Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
· Valid driver’s licence and use of own vehicle
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: January 31, 2020
Quote Competition # 19-55
Send Resume and Cover Letter via email.
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.
Job Type: Casual