Advert Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Sage is passionate about building a culture where our colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work. Where people know they’ll be judged on their performance and behaviours - not their identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Description Reporting into a Marketing Manager, this is a new role to support the medium segment Marketing team. This role will be responsible for providing effective planning, development, delivery and optimization of end-to-end programs that drive increased engagement and advocacy of our existing medium segment customer base.
Through highly relevant and engaging programs, this role will help the Marketing Manager influence value through surfacing core value messages and driving appropriate cross-sell and up-sell activities with various stakeholders (internal and external). This includes developing and executing marketing programs with existing customers, working on end-to-end customer nurture journeys and delivering ‘always on’ programs to continually optimize and drive customer success and loyalty.
We’re seeking candidates with a background in campaign and project management. You’ll have worked in a customer focused role, worked with full end-to-end process from customer on-boarding to nurture journeys as well as retention campaigns. Not only will you manage campaigns, you’ll also be responsible for monitoring, tracking and reporting on campaign activity so you’ll be highly analytical with an eye for improving campaign performance. This role works closely with internal and external stakeholders across several marketing, shared service, sales teams and partners, so proven stakeholder management and communications skills in a matrixed environment is key for this role.
Key Responsibilities Key accountability and decision ownership:
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Develop and execute customer journeys and deliver ‘always on’ programs (webinars, direct mail, email programs, etc) designed to continually optimize and drive customer success and loyalty
- Drive leads through active upsell and cross sell using a range of marketing channels and activities.
- Budget and track of all owned activities including cost management and unit/revenue/MQL forecasting, working closely with marketing operations.
- Monitor, analyze and present to the business the results and ROI of campaigns and work with teams such as sales to maximize ROI.
- Effectively manage key stakeholders across multiple areas to ensure delivery of assets; agencies and peers and other internal stakeholders.
- Work in close collaboration with key local teams to deliver key strategic business objectives, including the delivery of successful customer programs.
- Outstanding project management to ensure the delivery of all campaign deliverables.
- Ensure consistency and quality control on all communications collateral produced with detailed and accurate proofing skills, in line with the local and central approvals processes.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing to deliver tactics and make well-informed decisions on segmentation to target.
Technical / professional qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in B2B marketing, customer marketing or partner marketing experience preferred
- Proven delivery of digital marketing and social media and their effective execution
- Proven track record of delivering B2B and/or B2C Marketing (ideally direct and indirect) plans
- Demonstrate ability to deliver on budget, KPIs, revenue and ROI – including proven lead generation and program optimizations
- Competence in marketing and communications, including brand building, taking a set of core messages and transforming them to a form suitable for a set of audiences, selecting which media to use, press and PR, direct marketing, digital marketing, social media, database marketing, campaign creation, execution and monitoring.
- Proficiency in English language, verbal and written
- Knowledge of using marketing systems such CRM and marketing automation systems e.g. Salesforce, Eloqua and Workfront
- Background in influencing and presentation skills
- Customer focus
- Strong innovative and creative thinking ability
- Proactive, quick-learner, driven and focused at getting job done
- Confident, friendly and comfortable working with people at all levels
- Strong planning and organizational ability
Salesforce, Eloqua, Google Analytics, marketing reporting tools, PowerBI
- Marketing or Business Degree or equivalent
- Working in a matrix organization