A family-owned and operated dairy farm just outside of Norwood has an opening for a reliable, dependable individual for either a full-time or part-time position. Experience is preferred but not required, so long as the candidate is motivated to learn and pays attention to detail.
General duties may include but are not limited to:
- Milking in a modern double 8 parlour
- Monitoring and care of animals
- Assist with maintenance of farm machinery and equipment
- Tractor work (if experienced)
- Other general farm tasks as needed (indoors and outdoors)
- On your feet for most of the day
Must have own reliable transportation.
Work schedule to be determined; compensation pending experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Must be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norwood, ON K0L 2V0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)