At Exhale Therapy we are passionate about change and truly want to make a difference in our community. Our counsellors are here to walk alongside our client's journey to help them live a more fulfilling, passionate and exhilarating life. To help gain clarity, strength and wisdom moving forward and provide them with the tools to help bring them to their happiest most truthful selves.
We care and value each team member and acknowledge the contribution they make to help Exhale grow. We want someone passionate about making a change while helping others heal.
We are actively seeking a Registered Psychologist interested in providing assessments, individual therapy and offering supervision to our Exhale Therapy family.
Hours : Full-time & Part-time
12-24 clinical hours per week
What we provide:
- Salary commensurate with education and experience
- Negotiable schedule with clients provided
- Professional development compensation
- Referrals, administration, marketing, and office space
- Community involvement and team outings
- Quality working conditions
- Autonomous Member of College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience
- Completed CPA- accredited clinical internship
- Experience conducting assessments
- Registration as a Psychological Associate or a Psychologist with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Experience providing Psychodiagnostic Assessments using measures such as the SCID, PAI, BDI and BAI.
- PTSD and trauma training is an asset
- Training in additional therapies such as DBT, CBT, EFT, CPT etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical assessments and develop clinical recommendations or referrals
- Engage in clinical consultation and provide supervision to other mental health professionals
- Provide high-quality, evidence-based interventions
- Adhere to professional standards and best practices
- Strong skills in case conceptualization, treatment planning, progress notes, diagnostic reports
- Obtain personal liability insurance
- Commitment to professional development
- Ability to be flexible and accommodating to client needs
- Ability to maintain a good attendance record and meet the performance standards
- Ability to work effectively with all members of the team
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, and be flexible in a very active work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with attending personal therapy an asset
- Being an authentic, relatable human being an asset
- Passionate about making a difference
- Excited to join an incredible team
For more information check out our website at www.exhaletherapy.ca
Please provide a cover letter and resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $69,120.00 to $138,240.00 /year
- clinical counselling: 2 years (Preferred)