We have an amazing opportunity for someone to live and work in the beautiful West Kootenay area of BC.
Our client is a diversified resources company with operations world-wide.
Due to continued growth, they have an opening for a Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager
Reporting to the Manager, Metallurgy & Technology, the Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining advanced process control systems, and applications and practices for the collection, integration, analysis of metallurgical data into actionable decision support information to meet business goals.
- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures.
- Develop and implement a fully integrated metallurgy analytics and reporting system to provide a single source of contextualized metallurgical and process information and the tools to analyze, manage and disseminate the information.
- Lead the development, operation and maintenance of control, and associated ancillary systems to meet production systems’ requirements.
- Lead development and implementation of an advanced process control and automation strategy to meet business objectives.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management or other relevant discipline.
- Degree or Certification in Data Analytics, Business Intelligence or Data Science would be an asset.
- Minimum of 15 years’ relevant work experience.
- Experience in design and deployment of self-serve business intelligence tools.
- Experience managing project portfolios and budgets.
- Strong verbal and written communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage in a highly integrated multidisciplinary business structure and guide technical resources
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
Reference ID: 140
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Data Analytics: 5 years (Preferred)