Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Support for Elderly Autonomy Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Paratechnical personnel (BA, HSSA, Sterilization Attendant, etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC operates a COVID-19 screening clinic in Beaconsfield, at 137 avenue Elm (H9W 2C8). You will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on the health of the population.
The screening clinic will be opened to population 7/7 days, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
A ward aid who works in the screening clinic supports the health professional who takes the samples by preparing and holding the equipment. He may be called upon to do various other related tasks.
- Being willing to work in an environment where there are patients affected by COVID;
- Apply all infection prevention and control measures;
- Be willing to work physically;
- Being able to initiate and maintain interpersonal communications;
- Being bilingual, an asset.
- A premium of 4% or 8% applies to all employees of the health network.
- Premium bonuses apply for weekend shifts.
- The employer applies government directives related to infection prevention and control.
- Employees will receive training before the first day of work, in particular on the use of protective equipment.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.