Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of vehicles in this country – from subcompact to premium sedans to sport utility and crossovers – and is committed to providing world-class, well-engineered products paired with a customer shopping and ownership experience that exceed expectations.
When Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983, it was the company’s first overseas subsidiary. Since that time, it has grown into one of the best selling automotive brands in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be attributed to the quality, safety, and design of its vehicles, which is reflected in numerous, high-profile awards they have recently won.
We currently have need to for a District Customer Experience Manager in our Dartmouth, NS office reporting to the Manager, Customer Experience in our Markham office.The overall purpose of this position is to ensure the attainment of our industry leading customer experience satisfaction goals at all customer touch points in our Sales and Service processes.
- Customer Experience Sales process
- Customer Experience Service process
- Hyundai Signature Certification
- DCSM reviews
- Digital Services
- BlueLink customer activation – Dealership process
- Mystery shops
- High opportunity Dealer root cause/action planning
- CR incidents / Dealer Case Management
- Sales and Service Training Registrations / Technical Training (team member certification)
- Dealer participation of national touch points, i.e. PoP, digital displays, tablet based services, and Hyundai Digital Service.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-7 year of relevant experience in the same or similar positions.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree. ... or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Action oriented.
- Ability to work independently and travel on a regular basis.
- Excellent organization and negotiation skills.
- Technical automotive knowledge.
We are committed to providing employees with an experience that will help them grow and develop professionally. Ideal candidates are self-starters, team players and thrive in a dynamic environment. If you are looking to build your career with a growing organization where you can use your knowledge, skills and talents, consider joining our team.
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We are also committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities and their accessibility requirements. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will take all reasonable steps required to meet your accessibility requirements.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only candidates selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.