rhenti is a rental real estate tech startup based in Toronto. We are improving the lives of Renters and Property Owners by modernizing the outdated rental process. We do that by building software that helps:
· Reduce the time and effort Renters spend finding and leasing their next home
· Reduce anxiety and stress related to the rental process by creating process & data transparency
· Help good Renters stand out in the crowd
· Make the end-to-end matching and leasing process seamless for all parties involved
This is an exciting time for us. We’re taking rhenti to the next level and we’re on the lookout for a driven React and NodeJS Developer to play an important role in evolving the rhenti experience.
Your key attributes
· Detail-oriented: High attention to detail – our team is lean and high-quality work is expected from each member.
· Communication: Comfortable discussing work with your technical counterparts and also discussing systems/architecture, recommendations, and rational with language that is appropriate for various audiences. Also, providing and receiving general constructive feedback.
· Collaboration: 3-5 years experienced collaborating with complete product teams (i.e. Product Manager, UX/UI Designers, and fellow Developers).
· Independent: Internal drive to push product development efforts without external influence – you’ll have full responsibility for your development initiatives and their corresponding timelines.
· Entrepreneurial-minded: rhenti is growing quickly and we need someone who is resilient, has grit, and thrives in a state of constant change + learning. You are not afraid to take calculated bets and embrace failure… but also learn very quickly from any stumbles.
· Adaptable: Our business is continuously evolving and you’ll need to be comfortable with a fast rate of change and be able to remain steady with it.
· Humility: Because we’re a startup, every single member of the team does a bit of the nitty gritty. It will be the same for you.
Your key responsibilities
· Help build/lead a team of skilled React/React Native developers to work on our platform.
· Work with React Native to implement features as per business requirements for both iOS and Android.
· Leverage native APIs for deep integrations when needed.
· Integrate with RESTful APIs.
· Position: Full-time
What you’ll get
· An incredible amount of accountability and impact to our business by building the foundation of our mobile experience.
· The opportunity to grow with the team if we collectively achieve our goals.
· Work with a small-scrappy team, work flexibility, free drinks + snacks, and occasional lunches.
· Qualified candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
· All consecutive in-person interviews will be held in the King and Spadina area.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year