July 4 – August 13
40 hours/week @ $17.25/hour
– Live on-site
– Room and Board included
– Must have experience cooking for large groups of people
– Food Safe Certified
– Must have significant knowledge about Kitchen safety, cleanliness and organization
– Must have a vehicle for transporting groceries or have access to one
– Must be willing to report to a Supervisor
– Record Daily hours and specific descriptions of jobs completed
– ensure all government regulations regarding health and safety protocols around food preparation, handling and storage are being enforced.
– Ensure that the kitchen equipment is in good usable condition. Such equipment/appliances include Walk-in Cooler, Fridges and Stoves.
– Cook pre-planned meals decided by the director of each Camp
– Shop with the Camp Manager and stay within budget
– Ensure campers’ special dietary needs have been met and accounted for.