Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
Are you naturally inquisitive and love to problem-solve? Do you thrive on changing priorities even when not all of the information is available? Do you find influencing across all directions of an organization through consulting exciting? Can you foster collaboration to achieve shared outcomes by breaking down silos and building relationships across the organization, especially at the leadership level?
If you answered yes to these questions then you may just be who we are looking for to join our growing People and Culture team.
As a People Business Partner at Ceridian you will:
Be an internal consultant and business partner for the assigned client groups to build and ensure the success of their people strategies. You will be responsible for collaborating and responding proactively to the unique needs that business function requires. Providing proactive consultation in all areas of workforce planning including talent management and succession planning, employee relations, organizational effectiveness and restructuring as well as employee engagement, retention strategies and People Manager/Leadership development. Additionally, this includes the identification and resolution of critical issues for the client groups and the proactive implementation of best practices that promote and develop a highly positive and engaged workforce.
Using Data, you will be required to think big, be comfortable challenging convention and, in some cases, reinvent how work is done. You will be the cultural ambassador, collaborating with the front-line leadership teams that you support to Make Work Life Better for all our people.
We know you will be successful because you:
We need you to:
- Have had more than 5 years of demonstrated success supporting management team(s) within a global organization in human resources, operations, or business-related field (ideally with a background in organizational design, talent management, diversity & inclusion, business consulting, compensation and rewards, data analysis, and employee relations
- Are a highly self-confident individual who has a strong capacity to utilize your energy and passions to achieve organizational goals
- Have deep operational knowledge and can adapt what you’ve done before to create new and innovative approaches to our people and cultural strategies and experiences
- Love to be inquisitive, curious, and show creative problem-solving capabilities by understanding business drivers and cultural dynamics that address the root cause of organizational issues
- Are confident and engaging and influence others through trust, respect and highly communicative relationships at all levels
- Are prepared to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to deliver for the business
- Communicate with excellence and have the ability to influence in all directions in the face of adversity
- Are industry savvy, up to date and energized by current and future industry trends
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Management team, you will establish close partnerships and provide guidance and consultation on all people related matters; Legal and procedural compliance, employee relations, workforce planning, talent and performance management, career development, succession planning, compensation and terminations
- Provide leadership coaching and consultation to the management team that fosters a high-performance driven culture
- Support a positive employee work experience by building relationships at all levels of the organization while being an employee advocate
- Leverage insightful and critical data to design and implement solutions to business challenges and to enhance the employee experience
- Deliver large scale People & Culture programs in partnership with the workplace experience, employee & cultural experience, total rewards & wellbeing, talent acquisition, & leadership, learning, and development teams.
- With a strong perspective on the internal landscape and external talent pool, create and deploy talent development programs that will Identify, attract, retain/motivate and develop productive and engaged people. Such programs include; TIP, succession planning, High potential development, retention and talent acquisition strategies.
- Handle highly sensitive employee relations issues and/or sensitive data issues requiring discretion partnering with legal, investigations, and security.
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.