We Thrive Wellness Centre
Busy Multidisciplinary Centre Seeks Osteopath
Closing Date: Open until filled
Contact Name: Sarah Hutchison
Phone: 613-779-7277 (centre) / 905-376-7854 (cell)
We Thrive is a holistic wellness centre in beautiful Downtown Belleville, providing services, classes and events in a safe and welcoming environment. Our centre has an immediate need for an experienced Osteopath interested in working on a multidisciplinary team.
Our multidisciplinary team includes a Naturopathic Doctor, two Registered Psychotherapists, four Registered Massage Therapists, a Certified Life Coach, a Certified Consulting Hypnotist, a Certified Yoga Teacher, Meditation and Mindfulness Facilitators, an Esthetician, a Reflexologist, and a Reiki Master.
Our Work Environment
The work environment at We Thrive is collaborative, compassionate, innovative and flexible. Our business practices draw inspiration from both masculine and feminine models of organization and communication – settling on the best approaches most effective at maintaining a welcoming, fun and inspired work environment.
Walking Our Talk
Maintaining a healthy work-life balance is nurtured and protected at We Thrive. Our practitioners are encouraged to prioritize the needs of self, family, rest, movement and mindfulness when determining workload and work hours. Practitioners are welcome to join lunchtime yoga and meditation classes, and are encouraged to rest and connect with one another throughout the day.
· Our centre was designed to help people heal: We Thrive has been beautifully designed to help people feel welcome and safe to explore all the dimensions of their wellness in a physical environment specifically designed to be conducive to healing.
· 600 square foot studio for gathering: At We Thrive we believe that our health, wellness and happiness is elevated when we feel a part of a community that understands us, and cares for and supports us. This is why our philosophy of care is grounded in an experience of connectedness, through regular classes, events, gatherings and workshops.
· Heart-centred business practices: At We Thrive it is our commitment to the people in our care and to our team of practitioners to always strive to find the most creative and caring way to conduct business. We don’t believe in non-compete clauses - they aren’t in the best interest of our patients. And we don’t subscribe to business practices based on scarcity mindsets and competition. We offer our services with passion and a deep commitment to the wellbeing of our clients.
· 1+ years of clinical experience
· Be registered and in good standing with the College of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners of Ontario
· Have great interpersonal and communication skills
· Value a multidisciplinary approach to health and wellness
· Ability and desire to work independently as the only osteopath on a multidisciplinary team
Terms of Position:
· Competitive remuneration
· Openness to discuss either an employee or independent contractor position
· Private treatment space provided
· Flexible work hours and full control over schedule setting
· A work environment that values family time, balance and mental/physical/spiritual wellness
· Yoga and meditation classes free for practitioners
· Potential for funded education/training
· Extensive business management/support services provided to help practitioner focus on patient treatment and professional development
Submit Your Interest:
Send us a package that expresses the following in a creative way (traditional resume rules need not apply):
If you have any questions about the position, or our centre – please contact: Sarah Hutchison (Co-Owner) 905-376-7854 (Cell)
Thank you for considering a position on our amazing team! We look forward to meeting you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent