The best Front Desk Receptionist will have tremendous patience when dealing with guests and accommodate their every need with enthusiasm and poise.
- Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcomed.
- Administering check-ins and check-outs.
- Providing front desk services to guests.
- Assigning rooms and taking care of administrative duties.
- Delivering mail and messages.
- Processing guest payments.
- Coordinating with maintenance/service and staff management.
- Being a source of information to guests on various matters such as transport and other advice.
- Processing meal and beverage requests.
- Accommodating general and unique requests.
- Diffusing conflict or tense situations with guests.
- Light cleaning duties
- Bilingual (English & French...this is a must)
- High school diploma
- Able to work all available shifts (7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in French & English
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Conflict resolution experience.
- Patience and good listening skills.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.75 /hour
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)