Work Experience: 10+ years Senior Project Manager, ICI, General Contractor, Construction, PMP, P.Eng,
Industry: Civil Engineering, ICI
The Senior Project Manager will manage ICI industrial, commercial, institutional projects working alongside other construction professionals who are passionate about the work they do. Leadership and accountability is the key to a successful project. Along with their team, the Senior Project Manager will define the schedule; working to ensure that goals are met and communication is maintained.
· Developing successful relationships with clients, consultants, architects, sub-contractors and other project stakeholders.
· Effectively managing the project with the skills they have and following Maple Reinders’ process and procedures ensuring each project is delivered with quality and consistency.
· Sharing your knowledge by mentoring junior Project Managers and Coordinators, guiding them to progress in their careers.
· The Senior Project Manager will have the overall responsibility for the success of the project supported by your strong team of Estimators, Superintendents, Project Coordinators and employees.
· 10+ years experience as a Senior Project Manager in the ICI construction industry
· 10+ years as a general contractor
· PMP – an asset
· Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or equivalent education/experience
· LEED – an asset
· P.Eng – an asset
· Experience general contracting
· Demonstrated experience managing ICI project of $50M+ in value
· Excellent written, oral and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
· Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
· Self-motivating and ability to multi-task while maintaining strong attention to detail
· Ability to act with business integrity
Reference ID: BH1004
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $150,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year