Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Temporary- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Financial Resources Directorate
Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Finance and Accounting
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
The Montreal West Island IUHSSC is currently looking for a Financial Planning Officer to fill a full-time replacement (duration undetermined) within its Accounts Receivable Service.
Person who designs, analyzes, evaluates and provides professional techniques concerning accounting, financial and statistical operations in order to assist the institution’s financial management.
Within the Accounts Receivable Service, in addition to the usual financial control tasks, the incumbent:
- Performs tasks related to billing;
- Provides telephone and email customer service to beneficiaries of our services;
- Manages complaints related to billing activities.
The job title skills will be assessed by a written test and an interview.
Douglas Mental Health University Institute - Verdun (Quebec)
- Must hold a bachelor's degree in administrative sciences or in another appropriate university discipline (accounting sciences);
- Bilingualism and strong English (customer service in an English-speaking context);
- Ability to offer professional customer service in a sometimes difficult context;
- Member of the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréées du Québec, an asset;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite;
- Team management or supervision skills.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.