Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team where we encourage our employees to give shape to their ideas.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
Why Join Konica Minolta?
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Strong results are well rewarded; President’s Club winners have earned celebratory trips to AAMiami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, Las Vegas, and Los Cabos
- Employer contributions to RRSPs
- Exclusive Corporate Discounts
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions
The Konica Minolta sales team delivers fantastic results, but not all of our clients show up at our door. Our results are a product of the strong relationships we build with our clients, our expertise, and most of all, our passion to serve our clients the best solutions in the industry. If you are a sales professional who is influential, results-driven and goes above and beyond for your clients, consider being a part of our sales team at Konica Minolta. As a Senior Account Executive, you will lead a territory with a list of accounts, assess your clients’ needs and develop a solution, all while building long-term relationships to achieve your quarterly sales targets.
The Sales Representative will provide professional and ethical representation of Konica Minolta Business Solutions to the commercial industry in your assigned territory. You will be assigned a list of named accounts for the purpose developing long term relationships and attaining your quarterly sales targets.
Skills, Experience, Qualifications
- 3-5 years of sales experience in a B2B environment
- Good grounding in PC and network concepts and the ability to apply these skills to understanding and delivering printing solutions to our customers
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Proven ability to sell complex solutions
- Strong negotiation skills to confidently and aggressively seek new business
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence
- The desire to ensure the utmost in customer satisfaction
- A valid driver's license and own a vehicle
- A university or college degree in Business is an asset