CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career. Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules.
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to sophisticated technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI, and we are looking for hardworking individuals to innovate with us. If you have a groundbreaking spirit and thrive on innovation where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join our team!
As a member of the architecture and transformation team, your involvement as a ServiceNow Solution Architect will help us deliver excellent network and cloud solutions to our customers. You will have deep experience with enterprise solution architectures with a variety of technologies, but focused in low-code/no-code environments such as ServiceNow.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Play a lead role in the delivery of ServiceNow Implementation projects and driving strategic transformational change of ITIL solution deployment.
- Drive implementation/integration of the ServiceNow product and integration with other systems.
- Responsible for the overall architecture, design, implementation and integrity of the ServiceNow application within the enterprise.
- Responsible for ensuring that the solution delivered to business units are engineered in accordance with corporate architecture and infrastructure standards.
- Establish and encourage partnership and trust between the Business and Systems Integrating process optimization and innovation engineering efforts into projects
- Define and promote best practices around technologies
- Create and maintain architectural standards
- Promote standard methodologies, tools and processes in support of project delivery across multiple stakeholders
- Drive enablement of project and business resources
- Ensure accurate governance
- Drive maturity within the organization
- Create system architecture diagrams and documentation for review by both technical and non-technical audiences
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 10 years of IT experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, related field, or equivalent education/work experience
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- Solid understanding of system and ITSM core configurations in ServiceNow
- Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) in three or more ServiceNow Platform areas (a bonus)
- 10+ years of relevant design and architecture experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in ServiceNow IT Business Management (ITBM)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in ServiceNow Project Portfolio Management (PPM) data into a single system.
- 5+ years of relevant experience un ServiceNow Demand Management
- 5+ years of experience in one or more ServiceNow Platform areas
- 5+ years of experience as a customer liaison in a technical area
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge of ITIL methodologies and ITSM concepts
- Leadership skills along with strong analytical skills
- Clear strategic vision and approach to projects
- Excellent French and English verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills
- ServiceNow implementation knowledge is strongly preferred