Multidisciplinary clinic is looking for a Psychologist to join our excellent team of providers! We are committed to offer treatments to our clients in a professional environment aiming to assist them in their path to well-being.
Willing to provide in-home sessions in Scarborough.
- Registered with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Training and experience working with children, adolescents, transitional age youth and families
- Strong knowledge of the occurrence and range of child and youth mental health disorders and difficulties as well as of the social determinants of health and the social consequences ad risk factors associated with serious mental illness.
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and to write clear concise reports and documentation.
- Strong Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy skills
- Ability to work with clients of diverse cultural and social backgrounds is necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively within an inter-disciplinary team environment.
- MVA experience is an asset
Qualified applicants are invited to apply to apply with a resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Freelance
- Psychologist: 1 year (Required)