Specifically need mornings/ evening and weekend availability.
As an OTF Fitness Coach, you will be responsible for delivering scientifically predesigned workouts for up to 24 clients per session. This position requires a strong ability to coach and manage time, motivating multiple clients in a group setting. An OTF Coach must focus on a well-rounded theory of fitness, including endurance, strength, and power, using the tools given to optimize the client’s experience and results.
Full and Part-time available
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver predesigned workouts to groups of 24 clients.
- Energize and motivate clients throughout the sessions.
- Build OTF attendance and retaining current clientele.
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique.
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels.
- Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations.
- Handle member concerns when applicable.
- Assist sales associates, when needed, with OTF studio tours and sales
- Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in an exercise related field is preferred.
- CPR/AED certification.
- 1+ years of experience teaching groups or personal training in the fitness industry.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40lbs
Must hold one of the following OTF approved fitness certification:
- Paul Check -the two year program
- Coach Export
- CanFit Pro – Personal Training or Fitness Instructor Specialist
Job Type: Full-time/part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time