ATCO is committed to providing and maintaining a safe environment for our employees, contractors, partners, and customers. As part of this unwavering commitment to safety, all ATCO employees and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or provide proof of exemption.
ATCO Frontec is looking for someone who takes pride in their work, always does what needs to be done, and loves the thrill and sense of accomplishment that comes with taking on new and meaningful work. Safety is paramount to us and we’ve always got your back; even in the most challenging environments you know you’re going to be okay when you’re on our team. If you are someone who loves doing important work with great, dedicated people around you, then this role is for you.
Who You Are: You are a team player who likes to put their best foot forward have an eye for attention to detail.
Seeking a General Kitchen Help to join our Camp Services team in Elkford, BC. The General Kitchen Help is responsible for ensuring that all the flatware, pots, pans, and plate-ware are cleaned, sanitized, and up to the Lodge standards, and help with the basic preparation of food.
- The basic preparation of food, including the preparation of food portioning
- Responsible for ensuring that all the flatware, pots, pans, and plate-ware are cleaned, sanitized, and up to the Lodge standards
- Oversees stocking of all food and drink serving areas, with a focus on quality, appearance, adequate stocking levels, and minimizing leftovers and product waste.
- Assists in serving meals, remaining present during scheduled meal periods to receive customer comments and feedback.
- Clean and sanitize tables in eating areas as needed to maintain a clean and orderly eating area.
- Assist anywhere else in the kitchen during production as needed.
- Acts in a courteous, efficient, and friendly manner in all customer and employee interactions.
- Follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
- Washes pots, pans, and trays.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors.
- Washes worktables, walls, and refrigerators
- Removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
- Cleans out garbage cans.
- Follow requirements of the Health, Safety and Environment Management System.
- Other duties as assigned
- The successful candidate must hold a valid food safety certificate
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently supervised or unsupervised
- Team Player
- Camp kitchen experience is an asset
What We Offer:
- Benefits from 90 days
- Leadership and training
- Growth and development
- Work/life balance
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
ATCO Frontec is part of ATCO Ltd. ATCO delivers inspired solutions for a better world. We are a diversified global corporation with investments in the essential services of Structures & Logistics, Utilities, Energy Infrastructure, Retail Energy, Transportation and Commercial Real Estate. Learn more about how we build communities, energize industries and deliver customer-focused solutions like no other company in the world at www.atco.com. ATCO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Visit our website for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Supplemental pay types:
- Prep Cooks: 1 year (preferred)
- Food Safety Certification (preferred)