CIMCO is looking for a full-time billing clerk for their Montreal office.
- Enter information and bill on a daily basis. Proceed with the credit notes.
- Check for signature on packing slips for parts and service reports of fixed price contracts.
- Print invoices from the SAP system and send invoices according to customer requirements.
- Conduct various searches to complete the billing of outstanding work.
- Apply customer service terms and conditions regarding customer billing.
- Perform monthly reviews of time, equipment and service.
- Liaise with Toronto regarding billing.
- Adjusts the hourly rates in the customer billing file when required.
- Perform various filing tasks.
- Participate in department meetings.
- Collaborate with the team.
- Produce different reports as needed.
- Take calls from clients (when required).
- Make replacements at the reception (back-up on rare occasional basis).
- Perform other related duties.
Required Professional Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Have a DEC in office or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years experience in billing
- Very good French spoken and written. Functional English.
- Have good knowledge of SAP (asset), Word and Excel.
- Be adaptable, punctual, diligent and attentive.
- Have good resistance to stress and be able to work with deadlines
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CIMCO specializes in the engineering, design, manufacture, installation and service of complex thermal building solutions for industrial, process cooling and recreational refrigeration and mechanical systems. For more than 100 years, CIMCO’s leadership and unparalleled research, development and manufacturing programs has put us at the forefront of industry advancements and technological breakthroughs. Our professional engineers, technicians and designers apply innovative state-of-the-art equipment and refrigerants to develop systems that meet even the most complex thermal challenges.
We offer our employees excellent compensation, medical and dental benefit programs, retirement savings options, career development opportunities, mentoring and continuing education.
CIMCO Refrigeration is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, CIMCO Refrigeration will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.