Join a dynamic and growing team. Our department responds to various customer requests in writing or by phone. The person must make sure to do the required follow-ups and assist the client in an efficient and professional manner. He/she will also have to navigate through several computer applications in order to validate the client's information. We offer complete and paid training in a pleasant and respectful work environment.
- Flexible work schedule (part time and full time);
- Possibility of an adapted schedule, ideal for a student job;
- A complete range of social benefits;
- Continuous training;
- Competitive salary
This is an excellent opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers attractive compensation packages and opportunities for professional growth and development. Benefits for permanent full-time members start on day one and include paid vacation, profit sharing and a stock ownership plan.
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities
- Make and receive phone calls for various clients;
- Validate client profile for identity verification;
- Gather information, answer questions and enter detailed notes into computer tools;
- Customer service, responding to needs;
- Telephone follow-up for overdue payments: collection of debts from individuals and small/medium businesses, follow up on customer files in order to maintain a satisfactory level of collection according to the company's policies;
- Functional support for applications: solving user problems, solving problems by accompanying the client throughout the process.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Experience working in a similar position or in customer service (desirable);
- Bilingualism (French and English), advanced level required;
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.