Make a difference in a growing, innovative mental health organization and centre of excellence in people-centered care. Work with supportive colleagues who are passionate about improving lives and champions for quality and continuous learning.
Are you a Sales Professional looking for an opportunity to really make a difference? Our phenomenal sales and account management team needs a dynamic new Sales Director. If you’re up to the challenge of contributing to an already strong team and playing a key role in building something amazing, keep reading.
You have a consultative sales approach and are extremely comfortable in front of customers and prospects. As you become more familiar with your territory, your customers, and Homewood’s unique continuum of services, we’ll rely on your tactical ability to build and execute detailed strategic sales and account plans. You are a wiz at blending both the art and science of sales and relationship management.
What you'll be doing
- Sell and present Homewood’s Return to Work services, and Homewood’s value proposition to the market
- Develop and implement sales, strategies, and plan events to reach annual sales and retention targets
- Identify outreach tactics, sales opportunities, and other funnel growth opportunities
- Meet with prospects to identify and understand their business needs and provide relevant market trends, and information on our mental health services
- Deliver sales presentations to present recommended solutions
- Identify sales barriers within book of accounts, and ways to overcome them
- Negotiate contracts and pricing for new and existing customers
- Facilitate new account launches, including implementation meetings, distribution of promotional materials, and custom-designed service delivery components
- Consult with leaders, human resource departments, wellness and other committees regarding organizational wellness and employee issues
- Support and guide Account Executive in identifying prospects and opportunities for cross-selling as well as managing at-risk accounts
- Maintain accountability for assigned customers focused on satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Collaborate with Customer Support team to ensure customer satisfaction
What we're looking for
- College diploma, preferably in Business Administration, Disability Management, or a related discipline
- 5-7 years’ experience in a Sales and/or Account Management role in a Business services field
- Designated Sales Professional with Canadian Professional Sales Association is an asset
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills; French language skills are an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Salesforce
- Proven sales track record, and ability to prospect and close deals
- Extreme curiosity, unafraid to take reasonable risks
- Politically savvy with strong business acumen
- Strong consultative selling, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently, and contribute towards team objectives
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, creatively, and strategically when establishing customer needs and developing solutions
- Excellent presentation, and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
Why work with us
Homewood Health is Canada’s largest and leading service provider for medically focused, evidence-based treatment of mental health and addiction disorders. Our organizational culture values service excellence, integrity, collaboration and innovation. Our people make a difference!We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, professional development opportunities and promote a psychologically healthy workplace.
Employment Equity & Closing Statement
In accordance with the various provincial legislations that we operate under, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role.Join us at Homewood Health™ and be part of a diverse team helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.