Leader in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry for more than 65 years, The Master Group is the largest distributor of the HVAC-R sector in Canada. Its more than 850 dynamic and dedicated employees serve the industry in more than 38 branches and 6 distribution centers from coast to coast.
The incumbent will have the primary responsibility to provide technical after sales service and training to HVAC&R customers.
- Assist customers in trouble shooting of HVAC&R equipment. This assistance will be through visits to the job site and by phone;
- Manage labour and material claims to Master from customers;
- Act as technical resource to Master Group Inc. office staff;
- Work with the supplier and customers to find solutions to technical issues on job sites;
- Prepare and provide technical training and fulfill the objectives given by the sales director;
- Represent the Master Group Inc. at all times while interacting with internal and external customers and building owners.
- College diploma from technical school in HVAC&R related field and related experience
- Knowledge of MS Office software.
- Proficient in trouble shooting mechanical equipment controls.
- Proficient in interpreting electrical wiring diagrams.
- Comfortable reading building mechanical plans.
- Valid driver’s licence
- G1/G2 and 313A/313D
Qualities and skills required
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Trouble shooting mechanical HVAC&R equipment and controls
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Initiative and resourcefulness
- Diplomacy and courtesy
- Mobility required
- Proficient at writing reports
- At ease presenting on technical material with Microsoft Power Point in front of a group
- We offer our employees a competitive salary based on experience;
- Our group insurance program (medical, dental, short and long-term disability) supports our employees and their families
- We contribute to your group RRSP;
- We support the health of our employees by providing a Health Program (contribution to a membership in a fitness center).