We have an excellent opportunity for a paid internship(20hr/week) this summer!
CheckPay was established in 2017 and aims at providing customers with high-end payment software at a low-fee payment structure. We offer simple solutions for complicated issues. Our technology enables merchants to accept and organize instant cashless payment via mobile devices. We make payments more efficient for all parties involved.
If you have a track record of framing up big problems and driving to actionable insights, in addition to a serious passion to help us build the best business model, we want to hear from you. Join CheckPay for a workplace filled with equal employment opportunity, rewarding work, and opportunities to develop new skills and grow your career.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
· Exhibit business judgment, logic, and analytics skills in business model discussing and exploring in payment and finance areas.
· Find industry data to help support and solve business issues.
· Document process flows for current / proposed processed, workflows, and data flows.
· Support, and be supported by, the team members working the fintech and payments project as required.
· Capture our project managers’ needs requirements from communication and documentation and through investigation.
· Provide reporting to your supervisor.
· Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s technologies, process and teams.
· Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Skills & Qualifications
· Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
· Strong research, data management, and reporting skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluency in Mandarin is an asset).
· Proven ability to be dependable, thorough, well-organized, and a quick learner.
· Ability to multi-task, collaborate with teams, and follow up with team members on actions.
· Bachelor’s degree or currently studying analytics, statistics, engineering, business or relevant field.
· Problem solver and solutions oriented.
Job Type: Part-time