Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently?
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Preparation and processing of bi-weekly payroll with focus on the review and accuracy of timesheets and employee compensation;
- Co-ordinate efforts between payroll, HR and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data, including preparation/distribution of detailed reports;
- Prepare report for month end journal entry;
- Administration of the electronic timekeeping system;
- Maintain employee records to ensure that changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis and reviewed for proper authorization;
- Co-ordinate CSST, workers comp and related issues;
- Understand taxation of employer paid benefits;
- Special projects as needed.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Experience working with payroll systems (Desjardins/Kronos experience is an asset);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite;
- SAP Business One knowledge is an asset;
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills;
- Decision-making, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Bilingual (French/English).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Extended health care
- Disability insurance
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Life insurance
- Dental care
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent