About Canada Drives®
Based in the heart of Metro Vancouver, Canada Drives® is one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in Canada!
We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure every Canadian has access to the vehicle and auto financing they need regardless of their credit situation.
We’re getting noticed too!
Canada Drives® has consistently been named on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 list of Canada’s fastest-growing companies. And in 2019, Deloitte recognized Canada Drives as one of the country’s Best Managed Companies!
As one of Canada’s fastest-growing fintech companies, we offer an unmissable opportunity for an ambitious candidate to step up and fast-track their career growth!
About Your Role
Canada Drives® is evolving the management team in our most rapidly expanding department: Auto Sales.
We’re looking for a bright, energetic professional who excels at building relationships and crushing quotas!
As Auto Sales Team Manager , you’ll build and grow a team of Rock Stars from scratch and guide them through every step of sales training.
You’ll take ownership of the sales process, implement powerful sales techniques, and develop a team-focused strategy for dominating monthly targets.
What you’ll be doing:
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Build your sales team from the ground up and cultivate a positive & productive work environment that employees love being a part of.
- Coach your team with best practices to succeed and provide them with ongoing support to close leads and sell vehicles—online and over the phone.
- Lead planning and strategy scrums to meet and exceed sales quotas. These quotas are reasonable, achievable, and lucratively rewarded!
- Prioritize customer service; consult prospective buyers and help them find a vehicle that's perfect for them.
- Ensure the accuracy of all sales documentation prior to delivery.
- Inspire your team and lead by example, showcasing a positive mindset and effective sales techniques at all times.
- Guide the ongoing personal and professional development of each team member with coaching, feedback, and one-on-one training sessions.
- Develop innovative approaches to improve training techniques.
Bonus points if you have:
- Strong leadership skills. You’re a leader that knows how to truly take ownership, think outside the box, and be the guiding voice of positivity for your team.
- At least two years of sales experience, preferably in a management position. You’re a superstar in your field with a proven track record of hitting sales targets out of the ballpark.
- You’re a masterful problem-solver. You possess a deep understanding of our customers’ pain points and how Canada Drives is uniquely positioned to solve those problems.
- Self-motivated & results-driven attitude. You’ve got an unstoppable work ethic and an innate determination to win.
- Exceptional communication skills. Whether talking or typing, you know how to deliver a powerful message. You’re also a skillful negotiator and a dynamic networker with an uncanny talent for motivating and influencing others.
- You’re a natural mentor. You know that leaders build other leaders, and you enjoy coaching your teammates towards personal & professional development.
- A mindset that embraces a fast pace of change. You know how to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional-but-fun personality. You take your work seriously but you don’t take yourself too seriously.
What we offer:
- Car sales experience
- Prior call centre experience
- Compensation: Starting at $100,000
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company-paid Monthly Transit Pass (even if you live in the burbs!)
Check out our company culture at www.instagram.com/canadadrives