Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world.
Recognized annually as AON’s Best Small and Medium Employer since 2016, Solutions 2 GO is made of 500 employees across the Americas who demonstrate our values of Excellence, Innovation, Efficiency and Impact. We are a remarkable team that delivers remarkable results. Our people help move Solutions 2 GO forward every day, through a shared commitment across every facet of our business.
At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
This role is responsible for all aspects of order management and order processing for National retail accounts as well as responding to and executing day to day customer related requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Validate customer orders by verifying price, UPC and quantity.
- Process orders and communicate details to Operations through the shipping log.
- Prepare weekly sell through reporting and present to appropriate persons
- Manage product flow to ensure maximum order fulfillment and minimal inventory risk.
- Communicate price changes and credit note information to customers where required.
- Maintain customer specific price lists where applicable.
- Manage phone / email inquiries from customers and the sales reps (internal/external) in a timely manner.
- Upload orders to Great Plains through Excel based program (Integration Manager).
- Review emails from EDI department and coordinate the upload into GP.
- Maintain customer account information (i.e. store addresses and new store locations).
- Communicate all product requirements on internal Buyer logs.
- Communicate special order requirements to Operations i.e. delivery deadline, product modifications.
- Research and provide proof of delivery (POD) information when required.
- Investigate and submit customer claims and returns.
- Ad hoc reports for customers/sales reps/senior management.
- Maintain solid understanding of unique S2G business units i.e. Master distribution vs traditional, in how it relates to customers and sales representatives
- Provide backup support when required in other SOC’s absence.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service focused role.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and organize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to adjust to change in a fast paced environment.
- Intermediate computer skills required on PC based software – Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience working with Great Plains software is an asset.
- Represent the Company with a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times even while under pressure.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Vendor Services: 2 years (Preferred)
- MS Software: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19