Domino’s Assistant General Manager
At Domino’s we strive to make the best pizzas at the best price. We promise quality and consistency, every order, every delivery. Our guarantee is very simple. If you are not completely satisfied with your Domino’s experience, we will make it right. So, fulfilling this commitment depends on putting our people first!
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Manager the Assistant General Manager is second in command of a successful fast paced business and will be responsible at the store level:
● Training, developing, and managing 15 plus team members
● Ensuring store standards and image are maintained and executed to the highest level
● Food Management including ordering, inventory control, food quality and safety standards
● Delivering exceptional customer service
● Overseeing store cleanliness and maintenance of equipment
● Ensuring service times and operational goals are met
● Managing cost and cash controls to ensure store is operated efficiently and profitable
● Addressing in store issues and ensuring all staff are following proper procedures in accordance with company policies on health and safety.
Our Ideal Candidate:
● Two+ years supervisory experience in a quick service fast-food environment
● up for a challenge possessing a great attitude with great interpersonal skills coupled with an ability to communicate effectively
● Results driven who can work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, and meet deadlines
● Attention to detail, reliable, organized and team player
● Demonstrates initiative, responsibility, flexibility, and leadership
● Works flexible hours including nights and weekends
Our Work Environment:
● We offer a competitive total compensation package. Winner of Franchisee, Trainer and Supervisor of the Year!
● At Domino’s, we pride ourselves in investing in your development to help you succeed in your job and in life.
● We live our beliefs by sticking to our promises – we believe in being courageous, handling the rush, respecting others, making disciplined decisions, championing our customers, and celebrating success!
● Competitive salary depending on experience level.
● Ability to opt into the company benefits plan cost shared 50% with the employer.
● Manager bonus plan based off store performance and achieving specific sales volumes and variable costs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $33,000.00-$39,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types: