We are THE tech company to watch in the healthcare industry!
The Collaborative Health Team, part of the great TELUS Health family, was founded by practicing physicians and tech futurists.
The Collaborative Health Team is charting a new course in healthcare by connecting patients and providers through its award-winning Collaborative Health Record (CHR), an end-to-end, secure, cloud-based digital platform that has transformed the antiquated electronic medical record (EMR) into an evolving vehicle for patient engagement and health-practice automation. Our modern and user-friendly interface and devotion to improving patient-provider engagement is the answer for all health practitioners seeking to streamline and modernize their practices through smart, customizable and automated patient management and engagement tools. Led by physician-technologists and design-obsessed engineers, we are proud to serve over 30,000 healthcare professionals and their patients through an exciting time of digital transformation.
Join our team
TELUS is committed to changing the way healthcare in Canada works for you, your family and your loved ones. What part might you play?
We collectively need to find solutions that will benefit all Canadians to meet the challenge of unsustainable rising costs, long wait times and an increasingly older population. Make no mistake, our journey to address Canada’s greatest social challenge of this generation, healthcare, will be long and challenging – but the chance to have an impact on all Canadians and build a new business for TELUS will be worth it!
As an Account Manager, you will bring your extensive experience in working with doctors, executive directors, family health teams and BC health teams to help grow the adoption of our industry-leading EMR solutions.
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
Here is how you will contribute to the team’s success:
- As a tech savvy individual, you believe in leveraging technology to improve physician and patient interaction to enhance clinical workflows
- High comfort level in group and one-on-one presentation environments
- Self-starter who can manage a wide variety of projects and lead request for proposal (RFP) process in your territory, including: opportunity assessment and qualification; conduct scoping/validation; develop RFP response
- Works very well in a team environment
- A track record of consistent achievement in the healthcare sales space, general practice and Electronic Medical Records (EMR) is an asset
- Develop account plans for key prospects and designated accounts
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction to drive real and long-standing business values to make TELUS 100% referenceable
- Act as a strong ambassador for the TELUS organization, upholding the values/behaviors of a leader in the business and extended community
- Develop prospects through networking, attending and participating in trade shows and conferences, public speaking and other sources