The Dispatch Administrator position is designed to handle administration tasks pertaining to Technician’s work orders, weekly payroll, reports, and assist the Dispatcher and co-workers with everyday tasks.
- Organize and file Technician’s work orders as they come in daily.
- Prepare payroll for Technician’s to hand off to Carole in payroll department.
- Consult with staff and technicians daily.
- Assist the dispatcher.
- Input data into DIGIO, scanning documents, checklists, etc.
- Assist with the telephones.
- Create weekly reports for management.
- Assist with travel arrangements for staff/technicians when needed.
- Keep record of staff attendance and prepare monthly reports.
- Work alongside my co-workers and help where needed.
- (Starting) Follow up on open jobs, or jobs waiting on parts.
- Office work (sitting and working at the desk for long periods of time)