Our client, the Canadian leader in the acquisition, distribution and services of CNC machines and equipment is looking for a talented shipping and receiving clerk to join their team in Oakville.
Monday to Friday – Day Position 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday
The ideal person is Semi-Retired - 30 hours per week
The person will have the overall responsibility for all activities in the shipping & receiving department within the Oakville distribution facility including preparing all the packaging, envelopes, address etc. of the parcels to be sent via couriers to clients across the country and overseas.
Additional responsibilities to include:
· Accurately select customer orders, pack onto skids for shipping.
· Wrap packages, parcels and skids
· Follow all company policies and procedures.
· Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment at all times.
· Perform all other tasks/duties as required.
· Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices.
· Record shortages if any.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Ability to lift 50 – 60 lbs.
· Is a team player and result oriented
· Good verbal and written communication skills, must be able to read and write English
· Negotiable based on the experience $17 to $20 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour