Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Shipping/Receiving Clerk to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- The shipping/receiving clerk signs for deliveries, checks the content of the delivery with the shipping invoice, addresses and resolves problems with the buyer of the goods from our company;
- Participate in the unloading of shipments from the delivery truck;
- Uses trucks, forklifts and other moving equipment to transport shipments from the loading dock and around the warehouse;
- Opens boxes and inspects the contents of shipments. Handles returns for all defective or incorrect items;
- Checks the shipping invoice to ensure that all items are compatible;
- Replenishes and stores delivery items if necessary. Ensures that the inventory is clean and organized;
- Processes transfers for shipments transferred to another location;
- Carries out the product inventory and records the data in the inventory database.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Secondary 5 or experience in receiving goods;
- Languages: French, English spoken and written;
- Has the physical strength to lift and move heavy boxes;
- Forklift license.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Extended health care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent