Make "being the difference" your Career.
Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Personal Caregivers to join our amazing team. You will be creating special moments for clients each and every day. If your calling is to be the "difference" by providing outstanding care, then a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
- Provide homemaking services including, but not limited to cleaning, cooking, laundry and general household management
- Provide companionship and/or accompany clients to activities and events in the community
- Provide personal care service according to directions on the care plan
- Ensures that the emotional, spiritual, physical comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent
- Provide assistance with client specific activities of daily living (personal assistance tasks)
- Perform specialized, client specific procedures for which recognized training and current competency can be demonstrated
~As a Bayshore employee you may be required to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays~
We value our Bayshore caregivers with:
- Company sponsored Extended Health Benefits for you and your family
- Paid orientation and paid training
- Efficient work schedules with more care time and less travel
- Opportunities to grow in your career
- Easy access to managers and schedulers who listen and support the important work you do!
Completion of formal, accredited caregiver training program (PSW or Personal Support Worker/PAB/ASSS) and/or EQUIVALENT experience needed.
~Driver’s license and vehicle an asset~
Bilingual ( French & English) preferred. *Additional languages an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Casual
- West Island, QC (Preferred)
- Assisting clients with personal hygiene and getting dressed
- Assisting clients with housekeeping or other daily errands
- Providing companionship and emotional support
- Observing and reporting on changes in the health or status of the client
- Preparing food and feeding clients
- Responding to emergency situations
- Administering medication
- Transporting client to appointments
- Assisting clients with rehabilitative exercises
- Maintaining clients' health equipment