Local content creation company working within the web marketing industry to deliver the highest quality products. We are currently growing our administrative team and are looking for a receptionist to be our ambassador for our guests and employees alike.
Reporting to our administrative assistant , the receptionist will perform administrative duties and tasks for our employees, managers, and customers. other duties include:
- Act as a key person for all the administrative/reception related tasks
- Perform general duties (phone, filing, maintenance of various databases, etc.)
- Prepare, send out, and distribute mail and packages. Follow up on any mail related issues.
- Order and distribute office supplies and manage some vendor relations
- Assist with organizing company events
- Other duties as necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 years previous experience
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Multitasking skills, attention to details, flexibility, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent initiative and autonomous ability
- Fun, engaging and outgoing personality is more than welcome
· group insurance benefits
· paid vacation and time off
· flexible schedule
· tuition reimbursement.
Take note, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Thank you in advance for applying.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- office: 1 year (Preferred)
- secretarial: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors