This SAP HCM Business Analyst role includes gathering and documenting customer requirements, prioritizing and scheduling clients request, participation in customer meetings, resolving day to day end user problems, and process / best practices consulting. Therefore, strong facilitation, interpersonal and customer skills are needed to interact with client management groups as well as the ability to apply analysis, definition, and documentation for business, system and data processes.
- Key liaison between customer (internal / external), Technical Services / App support and development team.
- Assist with requirements analysis and scope out design capabilities within the product
o Gather/Document Business Requirements and Functional/Detail Requirements.
o Analyze/Document existing processes.
o Document New Processes and Identify/Propose Process Improvements.
o Create test plans, training materials and system documentation for internal and external clients.
o Provide problem analysis, testing, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
o Provide root cause analysis for data integrity & testing issues.
- Conduct day to day activities with the customer, participate in weekly planning meetings, and provide best practice(s) consulting.
- Manage day to day incidents and new work requests reported by customers.
- Communicate with other teams as needed to coordinate workflow of activities.
- Maintain exceptional customer relations to ensure a healthy and successful steady-state environment.
- Provide end user support.
- Be able to support multiple clients on a daily basis.
- Support integrations between ADP Support and third party vendors.
- Test system settings; Coordinate Quality activities.
- Facilitate end user training sessions with new clients.
- Communicate system changes and issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Support additional special projects as assigned.
- Organize and facilitate problem-solving discussions with the client, internal operations team, and project managers to resolve issues requiring a focused approach to maintain project continuity and requirements.
- Follow all design work and integration testing protocols, change control procedures, uses standards, procedures, and practices in performing required work.
- Analyze current business processes and make Consultative recommendations to clients in improving business processes.
- Provide remote payroll processing support to clients.
Education and Typical Years of Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business. 5+ years of job related experience.
- Applicants for this position must have prior SAP HCM experience.
- General business knowledge required.
- Payroll experience required, understanding of US legislation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with high levels of accountability, and will have demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and ability to manage workload and achieve results with minimal supervision. The ability to engage virtual teams on complex issues is a MUST.
- Payroll Certification is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in performing root cause analysis.