Counter Intelligence Merchandising Inc. is always seeking to contract with talented, energetic people who are able to provide services to our expanding client base. We service all retailers across the country including Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Rexall and many more!
Come join our team of merchandisers TODAY!
Looking to hire immediately on a part-time basis (2-3 business days minimum) within Aurora, ON and surrounding areas.
Why contract with Counter Intelligence Merchandising Inc.?
· $200 signing bonus after 3 months
· Ability to schedule flexible working hours
· Opportunity to select merchandising contracts that are close to home
· Merchandise the latest cosmetic and nail polish brands
· Competitive fees for service
· Consistent access to new contracts (summer reline contract available)
Merchandiser Responsibilities include:
· Setting up displays and arranging products consistent with Planograms
· Stocking merchandise on shelves
· Ensuring displays in retailers look neat, tidy and organized
· Completing online reports with photo uploads
Merchandisers should be proficient in:
· Visual presentation and have strong attention to detail
· Communication & organizational skills
· Decision-making skills
· Multi-tasking & ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Access to a computer with strong internet connection (for reporting and photo upload)
· Device capable of taking pictures (phone or digital camera)
· Reliable source of transportation (personal vehicle or public transit)
We encourage all qualified merchandisers to apply; however, only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information, feel free to visit www.counterintel.net
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- merchandising: 2 years (preferred)
- retail: 2 years (preferred)
- cosmetic reline: 1 year (preferred)