Revera is a leading provider of seniors’ accommodation, care and services; built on a more than 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. We reward excellence and provide exciting opportunities to contribute, grow and advance. Whether you're looking for full-time or part-time employment, a student placement, or a volunteer position, Revera offers many rewarding opportunities. Explore what we have to offer and see how you can succeed
Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector committed to helping older adults live life to the fullest. Through its portfolio of partnerships, Revera owns or operates more than 500 properties across Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom, offering seniors' apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care.
At Revera, long term care is all about helping our residents live life to the fullest extent possible by supporting their health and well-being. We care passionately about providing excellent care and service to all those we serve. We nurture friendships, offer security and peace of mind, and create vibrant, rewarding communities. We believe we work in our residents' homes, and strive every day to help them feel comfortable through our person-centered approach. Long term care is a special place to work and for many of us -a calling.
Are you passionate about making a difference? Join us as an Office Manager in our vibrant Long Term Care community to help run the behind the scenes business operations. Your experience wearing multiple hats and managing multiple priorities will help ensure all administrative and financial activities are completed with a high level of accuracy. Your daily activities will help contribute to a greater experience for our employees, residents and families.
In this role you will be focused on:
What You Will Do:
- Ensuring compliance of regulatory and internal standards based on applicable policies and legislation
- Engage with residents and their families to meet their needs through various administrative processes
- Ensuring privacy and confidentiality as the gatekeeper of employee and resident records and files
Collaborate - You will engage with all departments at the site to gather, administer and assist in various processes to support the site employees and residents
Manage - Effectively manage billing system and resident's accounts to ensure invoices are promptly paid
Comply - With required company policies and applicable Long Term Care legislation
Lend a Helping Hand - You are able to juggle a variety of responsibilities and tasks on a day-to-day basis
Cultivate - Promote an environment that provides optimal efficiencies and superior service for residents, families and stakeholders
Respond with HEART - Hear, Empathize, Acknowledge, Respond, Thank
What You Bring:
What We Offer:
- Post-secondary education in Business Accounting Courses or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years of related administrative experience, and general accounting experience, preferably in Long Term Care
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of and experience working with Empath; Workday; Kronos operating systems considered an asset
- Strong organizational, communication, time management and problem solving skills
- Values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion & Excellence
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one.
- Support from your Regional and National Team
- Technology to help you do your job better
- Benefits and Pension Package
- Better work life balance
- Vision to support Person Centered Care
What are you waiting for?
Join us in celebrating the ageless spirit of people through service and innovation.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request. Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.