At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Work in conjunction with a Senior Interior Designer from the team. Together, you will be responsible for the creation and coordination of the customer presentation package from concept to execution. This package includes interior/ industrial design concepts, color boards, veneer and carpet samples, material specifications, accessory lists, loose equipment list related to each project in work.
- Execute and prepare, design specification packages (technical documents, colorboards, graphic illustrations, etc.)
- Carry a high level of project accounts.
- Understand material application for aircraft interior and interior options and be involved with the procurement confirmation of dye lots for materials and softgoods.
- Research and gather all pertinent design information related to the project (previous aircraft history, likes and dislikes pertaining to interior-exterior definition and use)
- Familiarization with customization options and budget impact.
- Meeting with suppliers and participates in all related R&D.
- Represent BA in front of customers with the support of more senior colleagues.
- Assist in creation, coordination and presentation of aesthetic & ergonomic needs, advice on design related financial impacts and feasibility.
- Be involved with R&D tasks and evaluate design concepts & feasibility of specific elements of the project.
- Participate in various aesthetic inspections representing the customer's interests.
- Support production, development & improvement, and any related delivery activities.
- Occasionally prepare sketches for customer customization.
They shall report their day to day activity to the Supervisor of the Interior Design Department and work in conjunction with Design, Sales, Digital Media, Engineering, Methods, Logistics, and Delivery Managers / Coordinators throughout the life cycle of the project.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a College or Technical diploma in interior or industrial design or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of five (5) to eight (8) years’ experience in a relevant field.
- You have strong computer skills in a Windows environment with a working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and AutoCAD V14.
- Bilingualism, initiative, strong communication and organization skills are essential.
- You are a team player, you easily adapt to change, and customer satisfaction is your number one priority.
- You must be available to travel.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
26.11.2019, 6:50:10 PM