Mengchenghui (蒙城汇) is a leading online media firm providing a wide range of marketing and technology consulting services. The Firm's employees serve over 500 clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from offices in Montreal, Toronto and China.
We believe your talent and passion is critical to our success. We can provide a superior foundation for building your own professional career - a place for you to learn, to achieve and grow. You’ll get to work on high-impact projects and be empowered to make decisions that deliver real business value. At the same time, you’ll enjoy an active work environment and friendly culture in a company that provides opportunities for you to balance personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs.
What you will be doing...
Content Management & Execution
- Manages content creation (delegating, editing and reviewing) on multiple platforms including WeChat, website, mobile application, Weibo, Instagram and Facebook. Executes/writes high quality content for different audience targets.
- Infuses SEO and conversion tactics/strategies into content development is an asset.
Commercial Content Development
- Gain the needed insight of our client’s, and prospective client’s, brands in order to better service their content needs.
- Manages the development of a wide range of marketing materials, including advertisement, social media posts, editorials and videos to support the overarching marketing strategy and goals.
- Have a deep understanding of our brand, market, user and customer needs to align content development + channel distribution with brand strategy.
- Creates and oversees strategies to develop our multiple channels.
- Explores channels and creative ways of content creation to adapt to the fast-changing online media environment.
Leadership & Collaboration
- Manages internal team of Content/Copywriters/Photographers/Videographers.
- Liaise with Director of Communications to support PR/outbound communications content needs.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations on designing and executing content marketing campaigns, and provide support as needed for additional inbound/outbound content needs.
Tracking & Reporting
- Manages content calendar, maintaining a regular cadence.
- Analyzes traffic and engagement metrics on multiple platforms, reporting on the content’s performance.
- Offers insight as to how to improve user and customer satisfaction regarding content based on data analysis.
Who you are…
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic & action-oriented
- Eager to learn
- Team player and leader
- Digital Savvy
- Experienced – 3+ years would be optimal, but we are not excluding less experience of those who have a range of applicable skill sets
- 3+ years experience in writing WeChat articles and managing WeChat public account.
- Rich experience in creating and editing content on multiple platforms including website, mobile application, Weibo, Instagram and Facebook.
- Experience of marketing and advertising.
- Experience of team management.
- Knowledge of data tracking and analysis.
- Knowledge of SEO and conversion tactics/strategies is an asset.
- Knowledge of image processing (Photoshop etc.) is an asset.
- Experience in English/French-Chinese translation is an asset.
- Chinese (MUST)
- French (Preferred)
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Group Insurance
- Opportunities for growth in the company
- Casual but performance driven environment
- Company events
- Stock options
- And more fun!
***Please send portfolio/article links along with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Content Creating: 3 years (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- Chinese (Required)