Engineering Professional - Hydro-Mechanical-MON16781-P
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Take part in the integration of the flight control, hydraulic and/or landing gear system for the definition, specification, design, analysis, modification, test and certification of hydro-mechanical systems.
- Coordinate product development activities between the supplier of the system and the affected work packages.
- Ensure successful design, validation, certification and delivery of the system.
- Ensure successful completion of each development phase deliverables (may author, review, approve).
- Problem solve the technical issues in a cross functional environment.
- Be involved in the design and integration of the system.
- Review the design and documentation of all the aspects related to your system.
- Check for quality of the Supplier's analyses.
- Validate and verify system requirements as well as system performance through design reviews, analyses, rig and aircraft testing.
- Define, prepare and execute qualification and certification tests.
- Work with supplier in the investigation and resolution of test findings.
- Prepare or review qualification or certification reports.
- Liaise with stress, loads, reliability, maintainability and safety (RM&S), simulation, customer and operations support departments.
- Identify issues and obstacles, follow-up and communicate progress.
- Prepare reports or presentations.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor or Master's (preferred) degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering with a relevant experience of minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years.
- You have a background in design, integration, development and certification of Hydro-Mechanical Systems.
- You are cognizant of the relevant Airworthiness Regulations and certification process.
- You have good oral and technical writing skills in English (required).
- You are motivated, self-starter, organized, autonomous and able to work under limited supervision.
- You are a team player and able to work with suppliers and customers.
- You are a dynamic person with initiative, a strong sense of responsibility and good judgment.
- You have knowledge of MS Office software (essential).
- You have knowledge of CATIA, Matlab, Simulink (an asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
22.11.2019, 4:18:34 PM