DEVELOPMENT AGENT – CUSTOMIZED TRAINING
ADULT EDUCATION AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING
FROM FEBRUARY 2020 TO JANUARY 2021
Kativik Ilisarniliriniq is a school board offering educational services in the 14 communities of Nunavik.
FUNCTION & DUTIES:
Reporting to the coordinator of the Adult Education and Vocational Training Department, the counsellor
is responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of training programs that meet the
specific needs of the employment network throughout the School Board's territory.
GENERALLY, THIS POSITION INVOLVES THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This person will be particularly involved in workforce development programs sponsored by the Kativik
Regional Government (KRG);
- Organizes training logistics;
- Develops the budget for training courses;
- Participates in educational meetings and employability sessions with various community and
- Frequent travel to Nunavik;
- Any other related tasks required by the supervisor.
A completed undergraduate university degree in a job-related field of specialization
The Board may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the afore-mentioned qualifications if it finds a suitable
candidate who is a beneficiary of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement (JBNQA) and who
accepts, as a condition of employment, to follow a training plan determined by the Board.
CLASSIFICATION / SALARY / BENEFITS:
- Bilingualism (French / English). Knowledge of Inuktitut is an asset.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of the community environment in need of employment.
- Knowledge of key regional stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the adult education, vocational training and business services sectors.
In accordance with the SPPOM collective agreement for professionals / From $46,1 1 4 to $82,585
annually depending on qualification and experience.
In addition to salary, you may be eligible
to other benefits such as:
- 20 days of annual vacation
- 2 weeks of vacation during Holiday
and, when applicable, other benefits such as:
- Summer schedule
- Northern allowance
- Social trips
- Food cargo
All benefits are prorated based on the percentage of the task.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS:
4:00 pm, January 28, 2020
SEND APPLICATION BY EMAIL TO:
You must indicate AESCUSTOM2001-01 in the subject of the email.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.