Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Permanent- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Human Resources, Communications and Legal Affairs Directorate
Bureau de santé
Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Administrative and Office Personnel (Admin. Agent, Secretary (medical, legal…) Admin. Tech., etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
The CIUSSS of the West Island of Montréal is currently looking a Personnel Officer - Disability Management for the Health Office located at Ste-Anne Hospital.
Job Description :
Reporting to the Chief of Prevention and Health Promotion, the Personnel Officer - Disability Management is mandated to assist and advise managers and employees in their areas of expertise, including case management. salary insurance and CNESST. As an agent of change, he is actively involved in developing positive attitudes towards health and safety at work. In accordance with the laws and reglementation in force, she performs the medico-administrative management of the salary insurance and CNESST files and, in close collaboration with the members of her department, supports and assists the managers in their management of the presence files. at work. She also represents the employer with the union partners.
- Ensure the medico-administrative management of salary insurance, occupational injuries and other schemes in accordance with good management practices
- Selects problem files for management clinics with the medical consultant
- Identify and request for cost sharing (intercurrent illness, illness or injury caused by a third party)
- Make the necessary decisions for absence files by ensuring the application of the rules of collective agreement and bylaws surrounding sick leave and CNESST files
- Develop and initiate projects related to his field of activity to ensure a safe work environment for the physical, psychological and psychosocial health of employees and to promote their development as individuals
- Participate in the development or revision of all occupational health and safety policies and procedures
- Participate in determining the orientations and objectives of the prevention and health promotion service and make recommendations to its manager
- See the production and analysis of different statistics and reports related to its functions
- Act in a consulting and support role for managers and employees
- She assists employees on their return to work.
- This position is displayed simultaneously internally and externally.
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Labor Relations, Industrial Relations
or other appropriate discipline
- Member in good standing of the Order of Approved Human Resources Consultants, (an asset)
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in occupational health and safety specifically in
medico-administrative management of disabilities or comparable experiences (an asset)
- Thorough knowledge of laws and regulations related to occupational health and safety
- Experience in the health and social services network or with a disability insurance insurer
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated relational and listening skills and communication skills at all levels
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Adaptability and high tolerance for ambiguity
- Good analytical, synthesis and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding organizational skills (ability to work on different files simultaneously)
- Autonomy, integrity and sense of responsibility
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and French.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.