The RM Auto Group is growing & we are looking for a high energy individual to join our team.
Meidl Honda is looking for a team member to fill a full-time maternity leave position (18 months).
Here’s what you bring to the table:
· A professional demeanor.
· An enthusiasm for sincere customer service.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Working knowledge of MS Office products.
· A desire to grow with a growing automotive group.
Preference will be given to those with reception/accounting experience.
Here’s what you will be responsible for:
· Greeting all clients in person.
· Handling incoming phone calls.
· Administrative duties such as data input, sales follow-up letters and much more.
· Some accounting duties such as posting & reconciling.
· Rental vehicle coordination
Here’s what we offer:
· Competitive salary and comprehensive group benefits insurance: We know protection for you and your family is important.
· Opportunities for growth & advancement: The RM Auto Group is ever-growing with the most recent additions of Nissan Commercial Vehicles & Infiniti.
· Management support: We provide ongoing training and guidance to help you reach your full potential.
· State of the art facilities & excellent locations: You can open the door to your clients with pride & confidence, knowing that you can offer them the best automotive ownership experience possible.
If you would like to work with a dynamic team & enjoy a challenge, then we would like to hear from you! Meidl Honda is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants and we thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please drop off your impressive resume, in person, to our controller, Viola Ayres at 110A Circle Dr. E or email your resume to Danielle Milne.
Job Type: Temporary