H & A Financial Advisors seeks an exceptional and experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to join our Team.
You are a team player and are a self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized, and detailed individual skilled in communication and passionate about service. Drawing on previous years of experience in an administrative role, you will be responsible for providing complete administrative support to two Financial Advisors within the Team while operating in a fast-paced, confidential, multi-tasking environment.
H & A Financial Advisors is a Regina-based Financial Planning practice. We take pride in the fact we are a multi-generational family-owned practice, and our primary goal is to help each client meet their unique financial goals. We are a client-centric practice providing a full range of financial products and services to working and retired families, entrepreneurs, professionals, and business owners. Join a well-respected and driven team with over 40 years of combined financial planning experience.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL;
Provide full administrative support to two Financial Advisors, including but not limited to the following:
- Contact existing clients and schedule appointments for the Advisors ensuring their calendars are full; you must enjoy making appointments via the phone - these are not cold colds;
- Assist in the preparation of a prospect or client file prior to a client meeting and greeting clients upon arrival;
- Completing necessary post-meeting work and transcribing follow-up notes, including tracking any post-meeting action items;
- Do buys, sells, and switches, for advisors’ clients;
- Maintain client files and database, process transactions, and bring forward items;
- Ongoing client service work, which may include and is not limited to; KYC reminders, client reminder calls for forms and information;
- Receive client inquiries on behalf of the Advisors and determine the appropriate course of action. This may include proactively investigating and resolving client problems and recording the nature of the inquiry;
- As part of the Team, keeping Advisors on task throughout the day;
- Ensuring Advisors are on track with ongoing educational requirements.
- Salary $50K
- Strong compensation and benefit package
- Paid time off
- RSP contribution by employer
- Health and dental care
- Long and short-term disability and critical illness insurance
- On-site parking
- Costco membership
- Monday to Friday
- Modern work environment
- This new position provides the opportunity for growth and advancement in your career; enjoy opportunities for personal and professional development in a supportive team environment.
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU SHOULD POSSESS;
- 3 - 5 years’ prior Administrative experience in supporting a senior executive; experience in the financial services industry would be beneficial;
- Willing to become licensed in the future if not already; this is a condition of employment;
- Customer service orientation with a demonstrated ability to interact professionally with clients both on the phone and face-to-face;
- Dedicated and focused; able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve goals;
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills with the ability to quickly adapt to ever-changing priorities/time restrictions;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- A pleasant, solutions-oriented attitude and possesses a willingness to take the initiative;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- Able to maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality;
- Strong technical ability, including experience with Microsoft Office and the ability to gain new skills with software quickly;
- Social media savvy; able to maintain Advisors presence on social media
Intrigued? This is a terrific opportunity for the right person. Please provide your cover letter stating your qualifications and resume. Do not contact the Office.
Previous applicants need not reapply.
We want to thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be notified.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Are you licensed? If not, are you willing to become licensed?
Work Location: In person