- Drafting of protocols and stability reports
- Coordinating of stability activities and external laboratories involved in stability activities
- Management of stability chambers
- Reviewing results and analytical methods
- Investigation and documentation of any anomaly relating to the stability program
- Monitoring of regulatory requirements and regulatory watch for stability
- Writing trend reports by product
- Entry of purchase / service requests in SAP
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP) and pharmacopoeias (USP, Ph. Eur. And BP) and their applications
- Knowledge of instrumental analysis techniques such as high performance liquid chromatography, infrared spectrometry, ultraviolet spectrophotometry and gas chromatography.
- Working knowledge of computers and laboratory data acquisition and analysis systems.
- Ease of written and verbal communication.
- Teamwork skills. Have a sense of initiative; excellent concentration; technical writing skills and analytical mind, good stress management.
- Oral and written bilingualism (French and English).
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years of experience.
This is a permanent and full-time position. To apply, please send your resume to Mrs. Michelle De Repentigny, Quality Control Director at firstname.lastname@example.org