Are you organized? A perfectionist? A grammatical whiz? Self starter? Contact us!
· Supports company operations by maintaining office systems
· Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
· Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
· Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
· Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
· Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning work to office assistant; following up on work results.
· Keeps upper management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
· Maintains office staff by orienting and training employees.
· Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual office budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Experience
· High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
· Two years experience in an office setting with good references
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software
· Knowledge of Quickbooks
· Office hours 8-4:30, Monday to Friday. Office based in Chilliwack, BC.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent