Little Creek Landscaping is a dynamic growing company that offers landscape construction, property maintenance, landscape design and consulting services. We work in a fast paced and demanding industry that is full of challenges. We are looking for great people to add to our team that are willing to take these challenges head on.
The successful candidate will have a great attitude, is willing to learn, punctual, able to work both in a team setting and independently.
Both full time and seasonal opportunities available
Job Outline & Compensation
- Landscape Foreman/women
- 40-50 hours per week; weather pending $25-31/ hour or higher depending on experience
- Run Crews of 3-5 people
- wage depends on experience. Profit sharing negotiable
- Leadthe crew installing complex landscape designs
- Landscape construction (concrete, patios, water features, retaining walls, etc.)
- Manageand documenting crew hours
- Operate and maintain light and heavy machinery. Including but not limited to: bobcats, excavators, jumping jacks, tampers, etc.
- Read and convey information from architectural drawings
- Order and arrange delivery of products and materials for projects
- Organize materials and equipment for projects so work can commence uninterrupted
Snow removal during winter months and salary bases starting at $4000 monthly.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Must be very familiar with construction of paving stone patios and retaining walls in Northern Alberta
- Must have good knowledge of planting, sodding and general horticultural practice
- Must have high proficiencywith Bobcat operation
- Must have good planning and problem solvingskills
- Carpentry skills an asset
- Class 5 license and ability to get job sites in and around the Edmonton area is a must
- High proficiency in English
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Applicable certifications are an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $31.00 /hour
- Landscape Foreman: 5 years (Preferred)
- landscaping: 5 years (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)