Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Temporary- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Intellectual Disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Physical Disability Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Psychology and social services professional (Psychologist/Social Worker/Psychoeducator/Community Org./etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
We are looking for a social worker to work at the CLSC Pierrefonds in the Directorate of DI-TSA-DP.
Person who does guidance, counselling, practical application, analysis and assessment work in one or more social programs.
- Must have an Undergraduate degree in social work or a Master's degree in Social Work ;
- Must be a member of l’Ordre professionnel des travailleurs sociaux et thérapeute conjugaux du
- If an employee uses this reserved title, she/he must provide the employer annually with proof that she/he is a member of the Ordre professionnel des travailleurs sociaux du Québec.
- Must be bilingual ;
- Must have a valid driver's license and a car ;
- Bilingual ;
- Experience with DI-TSA-DP clients and in CLSC, an asset.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.