Recent grad or aspiring Real Estate guru? Join our team as a Sales Assistant and jump-start your career. In this role, your top priority will be to conduct sales presentations to our visitors at our Home stores to generate excitement around our homes and spaces. You’ll ensure peerless presentation of our spaces, update our CRM system, write deficiency reports, and provide assistance with signage management and general administration. While supporting people in making one of the biggest purchases of their lives, you’ll also receive continuous training to increase your knowledge and hone your skills.
Who We Are
A locally owned and operated real estate development company, Mosaic is motivated by the simple idea of designing and building better homes. It’s what makes us tick. Our team is driven, innovative, conscientious and inspired by great design. We’re also eager to learn, listen and share great ideas. We love homes and want to make them better.
Culture at Mosaic isn’t just about sharing a beer with your co-workers on a Friday afternoon, or cheering on one of our sports teams, it’s so much more. From the hours we spend sweating over inches to build the most livable floorplans, to doing nice things for someone with no strings attached, our values set the foundation for how we act when no one is looking. We live these values everyday - doing the right thing, doing work to be proud of, being a great place to work, being the best, and being profitable.
Resonate with you? Be a part of our journey!
What We Offer
- Room to grow your career with mentorship from professionals dedicated to doing their best work. Many Sales Assistants have been promoted upwards across our organization;
- The opportunity to work within all areas of sales on projects in various stages in the development cycle;
- A competitive package – bonus, company paid benefits and regular learning opportunities;
- An awesome culture – open spaces for collaboration, tons of fun social events to build relationships and of course, talented and passionate colleagues to work with.
What You Bring
- A self-starter, you are organized, efficient and can think on your feet. You are always striving to improve your skills, do your best work, and support your team;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Bonus points if you speak another language such as Cantonese or Mandarin.
- Post-secondary education, along with some previous experience in general sales or retail experience.
- A love of the latest trends. You have an appreciation for great branding and visual merchandising;
- Your own vehicle and a willingness to work at various locations throughout the Lower Mainland
- And finally, you have the drive, energy and determination to make things better. You embrace feedback and aren’t afraid to have an opinion or make a suggestion for positive change.
Above all, we’re looking for someone who works hard and genuinely cares about their job, their colleagues and the people who buy the homes we build. Interested? Please apply on our website at http://mosaichomes.com/join-the-team/. We’ll follow up if it looks like you may be a fit.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.